Complete Dental Henley
The practice has been established for over 12 years and we pride ourselves on the standard of dental care that we provide for our patients.
We aim to provide complete preventative, restorative and aesthetic dental care enabling our patients to achieve dental fitness.
All of the team are registered with the General Dental Council.
We have full disabled access, disabled toilet facilities and one ground floor surgery. We cater for NHS, Private and Denplan patients, offering them an exceptional standard of care.
Our aims are to:
• Provide quality dentistry in a relaxed friendly atmosphere for all the family.
• Prevent disease rather than treat it. That means giving you regular dental advice, helping you to understand how to care for your teeth, reducing the need for dental treatment
Methods of payment
Patients will be given written estimates. Payment is requested as treatment is received. Crown, bridgework, dentures etc. - payment must be made before fitting.
• Private monthly payment scheme available
• Cheques with bankers card or cash accepted
• Credit cards welcome
Free treatment is available to NHS patients as follows:
• Children under 18 (or 19 if in full time education)
• Anyone on Income Support or who has a valid Tax Credit Exemption Certificate
• Anyone with a valid HC2 certificate for help with NHS charges
• Pension Credit guarantee credit
• Expectant/Nursing mothers
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
• Income-related Employment & Support Allowance
• Universal Credit
• Appointments can be made by phone or in person
• We operate a continuing care system to encourage you to attend regularly and remind you of your next appointment
• If you are unable to attend an appointment we ask you to give us as much notice as possible.
• In an Emergency during surgery hours please telephone the surgery and we will arrange to see you within 24 hours if treatment is needed
• In an Emergency outside surgery hours please telephone the surgery and a message will advise you on where help is available
• If you are registered with Denplan and require emergency treatment while away from the area or abroad please ring their emergency helpline
Mr D Dehal Principal from 2002
BDS (1995 U. Birmingham)
Dr B S Rama From July 2013
BDS (2007 U. Bimingham)
Dr Hurj Virdee From October 2016
Dr Jane Wilkinson From October 2016
Dr Manoj Bhatia Implantologist BDS (Pune 1995, Statutory Exam 2006)
Michaela Shorthouse Hygienist Therapist joined the Practice in April 2016
Karen Connelly joined the Practice in October 2016
Complete Dental Henley
The Croft, 106 High Street, Henley in Arden, West Midlands B95 5BY
Telephone: 01564 795025
Freephone: 08000 341971